Miso Chicken Stew
MILK BOOSTER: Miso
- 800 Gram chicken chopped
- 3 Tablespoon miso paste
- 2 Tablespoon White Venegar
- 1 Tablespoon Mirin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar optional
- 2 Teaspoon Soya Sauce optional
- 1 Carrot Chopped in bite size
- 2 Potato Chopped in bite size
- Marinate chicken in miso paste for 1 hour
- Heat up 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan, and sear the chicken pieces until lightly browned all over. Remove to a plate.
- Add the chicken to a big pot, along with the carrots, miso paste and mirin.
- Add water or chicken stock to just cover all the ingridents
- Put in pressure cooker for 25 min or Bring everything to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer slowly for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the chicken is tender.