Milk Boosting Papaya Soup With Fish Recipe
Booster: Green Papaya, Ginger, Fish
- 400 g Green Papaya must be green payaya (unripe papaya)
- 500 g fish head or fillet fresh Kurau/Grouper, seabass, cod fish, sole fish
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 g ginger old
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 cups water
- 5 dried red dates big ones
- 1 tablespoon woolfberries good quailty
- Peel, remove seeds and cut papaya into small chunks
- Wash fish and cut into pieces. Drain off excess water and rub on salt. Set aside.
- Wash ginger. Do not peel the ginger. Cut into slices.
- In a pan, heat sesame oil on medium fire. Fry half of the ginger slices till fragrant. Fry both sides of the fish head or fillet till golden brown. Put aside.
- Use a claypot to heat sesame oil again on medium fire. Fry remaining ginger slices till fragrant. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add red dates and wolfberries, followed by papaya. Bring to a boil again for about 5 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes. Avoid stirring to prevent the fish from breaking apart.
- Taste to adjust seasoning. If needed, add salt, ginger powder and sesame oil. Serve hot.