Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon
Boosters: Salmon, Garlic
- 2-3 pieces salmon
- 1 piece ginger peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic peeled and choped
- 11/2 tablespoon Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 dashes white pepper
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Add the ginger and garlic to the salmon and gently rub them on the salmon. Add the rest of the ingredients to the salmon, stir to mix well so the salmon are nicely coated with all the ingredients.
- Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes or best for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190D. Line the salmon on a cookie sheet line with greased aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until the surface turn brown or slightly charred. Serve warm with rice.