Making our deliveries clean & safe for mummies with contactless delivery.
In our fight against COVID-19, we are stepping up precautionary measures such as contactless delivery to ensure a clean and safe delivery experience for you.
We have taken precautionary steps to ensure the safety of our delivery uncle as well as yours in the midst of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Instead of directly handing your bakes to you or your love ones, our delivery uncle will hang the orders on your door or gate.
- Our delivery uncle will inform you that your order is here before stepping away.
- You would just need to open your door/gate to retrieve your orders, while uncle will stand a distance away to avoid direct contact.
In the event if you are not at home, the uncle will then take a picture and send you before leaving for the next destination
Please take note that this contactless delivery measures would be mandatory for the time being and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
SLB still welcome mummies / daddies to self collect and walk in to purchase your favourite item ( click here for address) . However do note that we will contact you to arrange a time for you to self collect to avoid having too many walk ins at the same time.
Walk In Purchases
SLB still welcome mummies / daddies to walk in to purchase your favourite items. However we would appreciate if you could call 9858 5874 before heading down.
In the event if there are more then 2 mummies / daddies here, we have also prepared chairs that are 1m apart so that you could wait for your order separately.
Ensuring clean and safe kitchen
Here’s what we are doing to keep our establishments even more hygienic:
- Daily temperature checks for all SLB’s staff and suppliers.
- Increased frequency of sanitisation measures at all workstation, equipment as well as customer touch points.